Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cleveland HxC Madness: Paying Ohmage

Photobucket

Almost 10 years ago, I worked at an independent punk record store called Subterranean. At the time I was chin deep in listening to the blackest, most jesus hatin' metal around, while periodically listening to some other things like crusty hardcore, post-punk, and industrial music. Well, as time went along working there, I met some pretty cool people that turned me on to a vast array of underground hardcore that I had been sleeping on, and was literally under my nose at the record store. One of the bands I got turned on to that pretty much broke the floodgates open for me was Nine Shocks Terror. Some people who check this blog may be familiar with the insane Clevo scene that has spawned such awesome bands as Gordon Solie Motherfuckers, Inmates, and their ilk. For those of you that are not, d/l this, Nine Shocks "Paying Ohmage" and then buy the fucker (and any other Nine Shocks you come across) from Sound Pollution records or next time you see it at the finest of indie record stores.

Remove the Pope

*note* My uploads have been plagued with corrupt file issues, so if you d/l this and it has some, just holla and I will re-up it, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment