Thursday, January 21, 2010

HACKED!!!!

So, many of you already know this since you received this e-mail from "me":

Hello,

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and I pray this email finds you in good health. I am sorry that I didn’t tell you about me leaving for this Conference here in England but it was spur of the moment.

I really hate to ask you but I need favor from you because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I really need a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $3,000 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money via Western Union Money Transfer.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Adam


Well, anyone that knows me is well aware that this would never be a thing that I would do or say, and even so, I can't even afford to see people in Ft. Wayne, let alone attend a "conference" in fucking England! Yes, after 12 years of having my hotmail account, it final succumbed to the demise of hackedom. So, hopefully none of you that know me well got bamboozled into this scheme. That being said, my e-mail has a new home at voluspa999@gmail.com. You may send your praises, inquiries, hatemail, and junk to this from here forward or get in touch with me via this blog. I have lost all my contacts, so if any of you catch this send an e-mail post haste so I know how to get in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment